Small Group Training Schedule
*Please use the Member App for online booking*
SMALL GROUP CLASS RULES
- Please present your membership card and recommend check in at Club reception counter for attendance 5 minutes before you enter Small Group Class.
- After attendance checking, member should arrive studio 5 minutes before class starts.
- You will not be allowed to join the class once class is commenced.
- Please inform your instructor if you have any disease, uncomfortable or period.
- Do not join Small Group Class if you are pregnant.
- Please wear sport wear and sport shoes when you join Small Group Class.
- Please keep the classroom clean and use water bottle.
- Please do not take your mobile phone into the studio.
- Eat lightly or not at all for 2-3 hours before start the Small Group Class.
- Please keep quiet and do not enter or leave the class without teacher’s approval.
- Make sure you keep yourself hydrated by drinking water both before and after the class.
- Reservations under our regular procedure is a must, please check our class schedule or website..
- Small Group Class is authorized to any changes without prior-notice.
I hereby declare that I fully understand the information of “Small Group Class Rules” and “Rules of Online Booking”. I do not have any health problems to refrain me from physical exercise to the best of my knowledge. I understand that there is a possible risk in undertaking yoga exercise. Group Personal Training shall not be liable for any accident or injury caused by dancing exercise. I should consult the physician before exercise should there be any doubt regarding my physical condition and I should also update my health conditions from time to time during the validity period of the club contract.
- APP Booking: Any advance booking for the class can be made from 2 hours to 2 days in advance to the date and time of the class. Members please enter member ID and password, click “Schedule” , click “Join this” for your desired class and “Confirm!” after selecting the class.
- Phone-in Booking: Please call our hotline 2271 4380 (Olympic Club) or 2295 0331 (Island East Club) to book or cancel any classes 2 days in advance to the date of the class.
- Walk-in Booking: Members may book any available classes 2 hours before the class commences and up to 2 days in advance to the date and time of the class.
- Regardless of the booking method, members can check-in the class at front desk 2 hours and at least 5 minutes before the class commence, otherwise member is considered as giving up his/her seat and will be considered as absent.
- Small Group Class is allowed to release the seat at 5 minutes before the class commence for standby member. The standby list is assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Members must be physically present at the check-in counter to line up to the standby list, however members cannot join the class if the class is already full.
- Please inform us for cancellation of your reservation on the website or call our hotline 2271 4380 (Olympic Club) or 2295 0331 (Kornhill Club) at least 2 hours before the class.
- If you have 3 absence records in any consecutive 30 days, your booking privileges including online and telephone booking will be suspended for 30 days. After 30 days, your booking privileges will be resumed.
- Member is not allowed to book the classes or waiting the standby list at same time slot.