Dancing Fit Rules
- Please present your membership card and check in at Club reception counter for attendance 15 minutes before you enter Dancing Fit class.
- After attendance checking, member should arrive dance studio 5 minutes before class starts.
- You will not be allowed to join the class once class is commenced.
- Please inform your instructor if you have any disease, uncomfortable or period.
- Do not join dance class if you are pregnant.
- Please wear sport wear and sport shoes when you join dance class.
- Please keep the classroom clean and use water bottle.
- Please do not take your mobile phone into the studio.
- Eat lightly or not at all for 2-3 hours before start the dance class.
- Please keep quiet and do not enter or leave the class without teacher’s approval.
- Make sure you keep yourself hydrated by drinking water both before and after the class.
- Reservations under our regular procedure is a must, please check our class schedule or website..
- Dancing Fit is authorized to any changes without prior-notice.
I hereby declare that I fully understand the information of “Dancing Fit Rules” and “Rules of Online Booking”. I do not have any health problems to refrain me from physical exercise to the best of my knowledge. I understand that there is a possible risk in undertaking yoga exercise. Dancing Fit shall not be liable for any accident or injury caused by dancing exercise. I should consult the physician before exercise should there be any doubt regarding my physical condition and I should also update my health conditions from time to time during the validity period of the club contract.
- Online Booking: Any advance booking for the class can be made from 4 hours to 2 days in advance to the date and time of the class. Members please enter member ID and password, click “Schedule” , click “Join this” for your desired class and “Confirm!” after selecting the class.
- Phone-in Booking: Please call our hotline 2271 4380 (Olympic Club) or 2295 0331 (Kornhill Club) to book or cancel any classes 2 days in advance to the date of the class.
- Walk-in Booking: Members may book any available classes 2 hours before the class commences and up to 2 days in advance to the date and time of the class.
- Regardless of the booking method, members can check-in at front desk 2 hours and at least 15 minutes before the class commence to pick the “Dancing Fit Pass” or deem that members abandoned the class.
- We welcome other members on the waiting list to join 10 minutes before the class. Therefore, please arrive before 15 minutes earlier if members already booked the class.
- Members must be physically present at the check-in counter to line up to the standby list, however members cannot join the class if the class is already full.
- Please inform us for cancellation of your reservation on the website or call our hotline 2271 4380 (Olympic Club) or 2295 0331 (Kornhill Club) at least 4 hours before the class.
- If you have 3 absence records in any consecutive 30 days, your booking privileges including online and telephone booking will be suspended for 30 days. After 30 days, your booking privileges will be resumed.