– Maintaining daily club operation
– Handling customer’s enquiries and complaints
– Managing club facilities
– Organizing member event
– Good communication skills and customer service-oriented
– Secondary 5 or above, Diploma in Sports and Recreation or related discipline is an advantage
– Good command of spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
– Willing to work in exible time, shift duty is required
– Relevant experience will be an advantage.
We offer the right candidate including medical insurance, professional training, payable annual leave, excellent career prospect,
free membership, etc.
The interested parties please send your full resume with your expected salary and availability to:firstname.lastname@example.org
*All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.